Modded Esky third brake light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vegasf6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my replica done by Chris as others have stated he basically walks you through the whole process providing pics and explanations of what he is doing. The best person dare i say I have ever had do a job for me. If anybody is on the fence about this mod jump in both feet you will be happy.

Thanks Rob, you are too kind.

Here are a few pics Rob was generous enough to share with us.
IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Just got my replica done by Chris as others have stated he basically walks you through the whole process providing pics and explanations of what he is doing. The best person dare i say I have ever had do a job for me. If anybody is on the fence about this mod jump in both feet you will be happy.

I tell ya, he stand by his work and not the type of person to take your money and then wash his hands from ya. I cant say enough good about his customer service.

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excited to get mine! Chris is shipping it back tomorrow. He's been a pleasure to deal with.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just emailed him about mine. What is he charging you guys to do this. Sorry to be the guy to ask the rude financial question but im sure many of us are thinking it!

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Just emailed him about mine. What is he charging you guys to do this. Sorry to be the guy to ask the rude financial question but im sure many of us are thinking it!

thats something that be better pm him something directly about. Mine was defiantly price difference due to the fact mine crossed the country 4 times and got lost in the mail for a week.

Phil DeVtec

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I was wondering that, but PM'd him with the question. He got back to me pretty damn quickly.