Making my own panhard..What size bushings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I gothca:waytogo: Still a very nice price for the item! :High 5:

candyman74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
panhard bar

did you get the panhard bar installed yet. i am wanting to get on as well but want to see how well the are made. so just to make sure when i order it i measure from the center of each bolt? cause i only need to move the rearend about 3/4 of an inch.

candyman74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello

is anyone there? i am waiting to order my panhard bar but dont want to if they arent any good.

Badluck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a adjustable bar from Suicidedoors.com last year and finally got around to installing it a week ago. Rest assured the bar is a quality piece. Very much overkill versus the stock panhard bar. I just had to tell them the length I needed and the bushing size. I plan on going this route for trailing arms in the future. I had my buddy weld 2 tabs onto the bar to hold the brake cable

dsc0029wl.jpg

Not the best picture on the truck.

img0390tv.jpg

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
very nice looking Badluck. Probably will need to weld bracket to bar for cable. good idea.

I STILL haven't recieved mine yet. But just got done talking Rick at SuicideDoors, and should be here next week. we'll see. Will post up about it here soon tho.

They do warranty bar for life tho, so it must be quality.

OP
OP
N

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice looking Badluck. Probably will need to weld bracket to bar for cable. good idea.

I STILL haven't recieved mine yet. But just got done talking Rick at SuicideDoors, and should be here next week. we'll see. Will post up about it here soon tho.

They do warranty bar for life tho, so it must be quality.

i cut my parking brake cables off the new rear when i put it in lol..never use it so **** it..Ive ordered so much stuff from them before when I bagged my old truck..everything is top quality with good customer service.

whiteout, so the stock bar is 33.5" hole to hole right?

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
that's what I measured and ordered for mine, with 2" bushings, so they will use 1" bar.

Ya, I have ordered from them before, and always great products. Just this time, Daystar there bushing company, was on back order for bushings, and its taken 4 weeks for them to recieve bushings, so...... Just going on 5 weeks since I ordered my 4 link bars, but it happens, and for the price savings it's all good. Was told I should recieve next week, so can't wait.

SS HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After getting it installed please let us know if the popping stops. I am waiting on your results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT 900 nut