Magnaflow vs Flowmaster - mufflers only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pj32

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone direct me to a magnaflow or flowmaster dual exhasut kit for a good price??

Mattjr79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got my magnaflow muffler(13259) installed last week with the stock piping and cut out the little y-pipe behind the muffler and ran a straight pipe, so it is a single in single out...sounds great! no drone on the higway!
I love mine! Good call Narco!

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet! glad you like it!

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

narco why did you have your tow button pressed in the videos does that have to due with the tune???

yes. when i got the BB tune the tow haul was turned in to a "sport" mode.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
CORSA!!!

Just had to be different. Not sure why everyone wants to be just like everyone else with the Magnaflow and Flowmasters.

I'm actually still sitting stock cause my wife doesn't like loud.

I need to get my own Yukon, dammit.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought two flow-master 40 Delta Flows and a 15amp sawzall :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

B

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
I think I'm going with magnaflow... Don't want it too loud but I don't want stock either.. Besides, my wife doesn't like LOUD either....and she is the wife!!!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Loved my Magnaflow, until I got the Corsa Touring. The Flowmasters have the chambered design, so there will be some loss in performance.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
i did magnaflow muffler, resonator delete and it sounds wicked, no popping noise, clean rumble at any rpm

KrautBurner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
magnaflows are a bit louder and tend to produce DRONE (especially in an SUV where it can echo thru the cabin)

I went with a Magnaflow 14377 (left over from my GTO) http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=main&id=8605

shopdisplayproducts_universal.asp

I'm very happy with the sound,
it now sounds like a TRUCK, but no drone, and not too loud.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork