Magnaflow vs Flowmaster - mufflers only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

droppedHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
narco are you free today? id love to hear your truck in person.
o btw, send me a msg of the shop that did yours for only 75 b/c everyone im talking to is talking 145-170...

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am with Jenna I loved Magnaflow until I got a Corsa system. I wont own anything but now.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just saw this....if you still need the name of the shop let me know. send me a PM if you wanna try and meet up.

hybrid_eg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
those running flowmasters, are you guys removing the resonator and going single in/out all the way out the back??

brad6603

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a single 3" 50 series flowmaster that i run all the way out the back into a stainless steel tip angled out the side. Sounds good in my opinion.

hybrid_eg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I heard a few clips on this thread which was super helpful, however i'm still in a debate which one to go with.. I'm really leaning towards flowmaster, perhaps howith 50 series as it will be less loud then 40 series.. just to be safe.. ?!?

Arkansaw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had a 50 SUV in my 97 Grand Cherokee 5.2l and thought it was the perfect blend of launch throttle and quiet highway.

My Yukon has dual off-brand mufflers installed by a previous owner. Sounds mean, but too loud and droney at highway speeds. Thinking of putting in two 50 SUVs.

Do they sell the Corsa as muffler only?

Yukon_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Modded

Completely agree on this, from what I researched at local muffler shops, the inlet/outlet is only for allowance of pipe bending, not performance, to each there own on Flowmaster or Mag. muffler sounds, alot of it should come from previuos experience, a little bit of trial and error.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn