Lysholm Twin Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This thread really has my thinking about a blower......I hate you people! lol

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
dont worry it costs too much for most folks including me...:( well cash money that is...

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont worry it costs too much for most folks including me...:( well cash money that is...

I hear ya.....when I was a teenager I had several low 10 second (1/4 mile) supercharged mustangs which were all street cars. Brings back memories after reading this thread! Not sure what was better, pulling 18" wheelies or having the cash for such toys with having no bills or responsibilties living with the parents! lol

Its great to be young!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Superhoe

Superhoe

Reaction score
Just went on a 500 mile road trip and averaged over18 mpgs. Thats better than it ever did stock and that was drive aggressive over Eisenhower Tunnel and Independence pass.

Thought I would just share for those who might be on the fence.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Thats pretty impressive...i pulled 17.1mpgs with a jet ski, 3 people and a full load two weeks ago....pretty impressive numbers these trucks pull

1Agerry

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
welcome!awesome truck man, looks like it cam that way.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
these kits are like 5k shipped

Last edited:

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
5k That's so cheap and to original OP sick looking truck love the badges but I say take the side door ones off and leave the hatch one on IMO

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha you mean detail cars which pays bank btw and it's cheap for that much horsepower I thought they were 7k plus labor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn