Lysholm Twin Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aww man! Dying to hear the outcome, but I guess we already know now. :(

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Runs like a champ...but sounds like a blow dryer...needs headers n exhaust...im in the same page as the Lysholm tahoe

Bossy70

Reaction score
So, I was reading the install instructions.... and it looks like there is a half inch body lift for the front of a Tahoe required. It is not required on trucks. I didn't know there was a difference. I guess it is for cowl clearance? Did you install that? And how is the clearance for the blower?

I just got a 2010 Tahoe and was about to do a eibach 2/3 kit, wheels, and this blower kit, but it sucks that I will be taking it down 2 inches and up 0.5.

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
So, I was reading the install instructions.... and it looks like there is a half inch body lift for the front of a Tahoe required. It is not required on trucks. I didn't know there was a difference. I guess it is for cowl clearance? Did you install that? And how is the clearance for the blower?

I just got a 2010 Tahoe and was about to do a eibach 2/3 kit, wheels, and this blower kit, but it sucks that I will be taking it down 2 inches and up 0.5.

Thats strange, i dont think thats required...do you have a link of this?

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
Thats no-where near the instructions i followed when i installed my Magnacharger...took me a day and never even looked under the truck (other than the two bolts under the front bumper)....

Army Cowboy

Reaction score
I just showed this thread to the wife and she said she wants one for her 2007 Hoe :emotions122:

Now to figure out if we get the Lysholm kit or the Magnacharger kit, I think it will come down to money lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtidd

Latest posts