Luxury Package worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomas21

Reaction score
Trying to decide if the Luxury Package is worth the additional 2K+

Any input?

Luxury Package, includes additional 9 months of SiriusXM Radio, (AS8) power fold third row 60/40 split bench seats, (ATH) Passive Entry System, (ATT) second row power release 60/40 split folding bench seat, (BTM) keyless start, (DL3) outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding mirrors, (KA6) heated second row seats, (K4C) Wireless charging device, (N38) memory power tilt and telescopic steering column, (TC2) Hands free liftgate, (T3U) fog lamps, (UD5) front and rear parking assist, (UFG) Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, (UKC) Side Blind Zone Alert and (UVD) heated steering wheel and color key rear fascia trailer hitch closeout

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are some really nice options and you could not come close to duplicating them for $2,000. I think the real question is are they important to you for the price you would be paying. Good luck with your decision.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally think it’s worth it. Completely up to you if you think so though.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
$2k is probably worth it for all that.....whats another 2k on top of 80......:shrug:

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Any input?

Luxury Package, includes additional 9 months of SiriusXM Radio, (AS8) power fold third row 60/40 split bench seats, (ATH) Passive Entry System, (ATT) second row power release 60/40 split folding bench seat, (BTM) keyless start, (DL3) outside heated power-adjustable, power-folding mirrors, (KA6) heated second row seats, (K4C) Wireless charging device, (N38) memory power tilt and telescopic steering column, (TC2) Hands free liftgate, (T3U) fog lamps, (UD5) front and rear parking assist, (UFG) Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, (UKC) Side Blind Zone Alert and (UVD) heated steering wheel and color key rear fascia trailer hitch closeout

My 16 was a used purchase, but once I saw the added toys included with the luxury package, the additional $1k price over the base models the dealer had was a no brained. I especially love the heated steering wheel in Ohio.

ncpepperman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Any input?

I agonized over a similar decision last year. Crunched numbers and weighed all the options and came up with the 2018 Yukon Denali as the answer. All the bells and whistles you are looking at are standard plus the 6.2 and 10 speed. Ordered the vehicle in Nov. and lucked into employee pricing before delivery end of Dec. There are still a lot of discounts out there, just have to look and get creative. Maybe not the right choice for everyone but it's what worked for me .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667