Luxury Package worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just edited my post. Meant to say Yukon SLE with value and convenience package.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could get a Yukon SLE with the Value/Convenience. 20” wheels plus the conveniences of power lift gate etc. Comes in cheaper than the Tahoe LT but essentially as well equipped minus the leather. I also hate that Fog lights aren’t standard on the Tahoe.

On escalades they aren't even an option!

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say the passive entry, and push button start alone would make it worth while to me. I wasn't even aware these cars were available without a power lift gate, but that feature also makes it worth it.

OP
OP
T

tomas21

Reaction score
This a deal?
2018 Tahoe LT Summit White / Black
Navigation, Luxury, Max Towing, Second row buckets, wheel lock, roof rack, rear cargo mat, rear cargo shade
MSRP: $59,240
Price: $51,750
13% off MSRP

Greedy to ask for front & rear bowtie to call it a deal or easy to install after the purchase?

ncpepperman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This a deal?
Navigation, Luxury, Max Towing, Second row buckets, wheel lock, roof rack, rear cargo mat, rear cargo shade
13% off MSRP

Greedy to ask for front & rear bowtie to call it a deal or easy to install after the purchase?
Have you checked out Trucar.com? Doesn't look like a bad price but can't hurt to ask for the bowties.

OP
OP
T

tomas21

Reaction score
Have you checked out Trucar.com? Doesn't look like a bad price but can't hurt to ask for the bowties.

Yes have checked truecar and not near this pricing anywhere... and this deal includes 0% APR for 72 if I am interested as well...

Navigation, Luxury, Max Towing, Second row buckets, wheel lock, roof rack, rear cargo mat, rear cargo shade, bowtie, mats
Financing: 0% APR for 72

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a non luxury and wish i had luxury option. go figure.
blind spot is very nice option to have so as fog lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne