Luxury Package worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tool2269

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was worth it for me rather than getting a primer. Wasn't much I'd miss out on besides magnetic ride control and wireless charging. (I'm sure there were a few others)

mck024

Reaction score
I agree with everyone. Well worth it, esp heated steering wheel in Chicago winters. Power 3rd row too.

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its worth every penny PLUS .

the heated steering wheel, push button start, the power fold 2nd and 3rd row seats-- I could go on and on

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could get a Yukon SLE with the Value/Convenience. 20” wheels plus the conveniences of power lift gate etc. Comes in cheaper than the Tahoe LT but essentially as well equipped minus the leather. I also hate that Fog lights aren’t standard on the Tahoe.

Last edited:

ncpepperman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could get a Yukon with the Value/Convenience. 20” wheels plus the conveniences of power lift gate etc. Comes in cheaper than the Tahoe LT but essentially as well equipped minus the leather. I also hate that Fog lights aren’t standard on the Tahoe.
Paid $66500 for 18 Yukon Denali 4x4 with sunroof and White Frost Tricoat. Came with all the conveniences standard. A Yukon is definitely worth looking into.

JayceeP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just edited my post. Meant to say Yukon SLE with value and convenience package.