Lowered my blacked out 2013 Tahoe LT today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CTLT13

CTLT13

Reaction score
Just changed the muffler from stock to magnaflow this morning. It sounds perfect, not very loud, cannot hear much in the cabin, you could hear it roaring when you get on it with windows down. To me it sounds one step above the stock which is ideal to me, shop owner wanted to take the resonator off as well to make it little louder, I told him give me a week, let me see, if the sounds stay just the way it is, I'll keep it as. Only drove it few miles so hopefully the sound won't change after few days.
Iq2NkrV.jpg

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
love the magnaflow,,,building the hoe the right way

wbreaux

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh definitely. That's the only way to do it.
What year is your Tahoe? Looks good!

The tahoe looks great and I have the same magnaflow and love the way it sounds. Did you dump it or leave it alone behind the muffler?

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
The tahoe looks great and I have the same magnaflow and love the way it sounds. Did you dump it or leave it alone behind the muffler?

Just changed the muffler from stock to magnaflow this morning. It sounds perfect, not very loud, cannot hear much in the cabin, you could hear it roaring when you get on it with windows down. To me it sounds one step above the stock which is ideal to me, shop owner wanted to take the resonator off as well to make it little louder, I told him give me a week, let me see, if the sounds stay just the way it is, I'll keep it as. Only drove it few miles so hopefully the sound won't change after few days.
Iq2NkrV.jpg
This

Jmagdaz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
24's

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

I don't know what that is, could you inform me please?

New member here, sorry to jump in. I'm looking to replace the factory 20's with 24 kmc slides, worried about the offset that I am told is 25, yours looks perfect, you wouldn't happen to remember what your rim offset is would you?

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New member here, sorry to jump in. I'm looking to replace the factory 20's with 24 kmc slides, worried about the offset that I am told is 25, yours looks perfect, you wouldn't happen to remember what your rim offset is would you?
Stock is 31