Looking to trade in Tahoe for Escalade...Thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is the rear axle. It is not as good as the 3/4 or full ton full float 14 bolt but it is a whole lot better than the 1/2 ton 10 bolt.

All escalades have bose and bluetooth.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Steedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah. I see. Thanks for replying. I'm hoping to get into at least an 09. I know they hold their value but I really hope I can avoid an 07.

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much difference between 07 and 14 other than somewhere around 10 they added a heated steering wheel and then in 12 they updated the radio.

Do you know what trim you are looking for?

Steedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you guys say maintenance requirements for the escalades are more or less the same as the tahoe?

Steedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much difference between 07 and 14 other than somewhere around 10 they added a heated steering wheel and then in 12 they updated the radio.

Do you know what trim you are looking for?

Actually, to be quite honest, I'm not familiar with any of the trims. So I'm guessing I'd be happy with probably anything. They'd probably all be an upgrade over my tahoe LT. Unless I'm mistaken. Also, I remember someone telling me a while back, that the 07 eskys did not have bluetooth. Is that incorrect?

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the bluetooth.

The trim levels are:
Luxury which is just the name.
Premium is a fully equipped tahoe/yukon etc.
Platinum has everything to include heated and cooled cup holders

Steedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it. Do you know if there is any history of cracked dashes with the escalade? Because they Tahoes sure do.

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything about about cracked dashboards in esky. My tahoes is cracked but not my 02 suburbans.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
There are some that do crack. But I haven't had any issues with mine.. I am actually thinking about selling to get into a 14 SRT8 Jeep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kidtahoe