Looking to trade my wife's 2019 Suburban for a 2023 Yukon XL AT4. Anything I should look out for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnation

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are test driving an 2023 Yukon AT4 today and looking to trade in my wife's 2019 Suburban. Is there anything in particular we should be looking out for with the AT4's? Thank you!

Last edited:

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than all the glitches / failures that have plagued the newest generation, I don't have much to add. I know all of them aren't bad, but they seem to have too many gremlins for my liking. I'd probably stick with the 2019 if I was you, but just my opinion.

OP
OP
Donnation

Donnation

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Other than all the glitches / failures that have plagued the newest generation, I don't have much to add. I know all of them aren't bad, but they seem to have too many gremlins for my liking. I'd probably stick with the 2019 if I was you, but just my opinion.

Oh believe me, this 2019 has been nothing but trouble.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummer.......well then I see why you are upgrading. How many miles on the one you are looking at? If you are serious about a purchase, see what warranty comes with it. GMPP as a certified vehicle? There are other options as well from my experience.

Based on what has been noted here as issues, I'd at least want an extended warranty for piece of mind IMO. Normally I'm not the extra warranty guy, but these new vehicles are becoming too complex and specialized to do any electrical/computrt repairs on my own anymore.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
new/used? if used, pull the window sticker to see if there are any options "left off" from the factory

NELLY1947

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We just traded a 2019 yukon Denali xl for a 2023 yukon denali xl. And a couple of things. No cigarette lighter plug in the back just 1 in the whole unit iver the telephone charge plate. Just a 110v in yhe back.

If you are getting the sliding consol the wireless charger is now in a dumb place under the heating controls.

The handle on the windshield pillar to help my short wife to get in, is also gone. The one on the roof is there but usless.

My unit was ordered with complete weather mats so didn't get carpet mats. That is when I insisted they supply a set no charge.

Because ofvthe huge sun roof the roof vents are over the side back windows, not a bad thing.

Other than that 1500 miles and all good.

Oh ya if u can Beauregard to get the air ride system WOW what an improvement and yhe auto lowering is a little slow but really nice when the truck drops about 5-6".

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just traded a 2019 yukon Denali xl for a 2023 yukon denali xl. And a couple of things. No cigarette lighter plug in the back just 1 in the whole unit iver the telephone charge plate. Just a 110v in yhe back.

If you are getting the sliding consol the wireless charger is now in a dumb place under the heating controls.

The handle on the windshield pillar to help my short wife to get in, is also gone. The one on the roof is there but usless.

My unit was ordered with complete weather mats so didn't get carpet mats. That is when I insisted they supply a set no charge.

Because ofvthe huge sun roof the roof vents are over the side back windows, not a bad thing.

Other than that 1500 miles and all good.

Oh ya if u can Beauregard to get the air ride system WOW what an improvement and yhe auto lowering is a little slow but really nice when the truck drops about 5-6".
I think all the models except the Denali and the Caddy’s have the A-pillar Handle…and I agree that this being missing is a deficiency…OP mentioned getting an AT4.

Wireless charging position is in tray under the HVAC controls, regardless of center console choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo