Looking for Heavy duty winch bumpter for z71 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Red Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2004 z71 tahoe that has rusty bumpers, no surprise there. Looking to upgrade to a heavy duty winch bumper like the Iron Cross bumper with push bar. Truck is stock.

https://www.carid.com/2004-chevy-ta...ries-front-bumper-with-push-bar-54106240.html

Would like some feedback on what others have used and recommendations.

The other option is just to paint existing bumpers. Thought of rhino lining.

I ordered that exact bumper (Iron Cross bumper with push bar) for my 2002 Tahoe about 2-3 weeks ago–expect it to arrive within the next week. I'll post an update on my build thread as soon as it does. http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/pilots-02-4x4-tahoe-build.99645/

ladorn45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did the front of your tahoe sag when you got the bumper installed

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Park on the street? If so, just imagine the idiot parking in front of you, lol. Idiots can't park without hitting the car behind them!

Thanks. Haha, true that. That was what first gave me the idea to put a massive heavy duty bumper on this thing. I know people are going to be hitting me all the time parking on the street. I'm trying to make this thing New York City proof.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks. Haha, true that. That was what first gave me the idea to put a massive heavy duty bumper on this thing. I know people are going to be hitting me all the time parking on the street. I'm trying to make this thing New York City proof.
Maybe weld a few spikes sticking out of it. Now you just need a heavy duty rear bumper. How's the snow over there? Not much here. I'm across the river/bay from Manhatten.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645