Looking for Heavy duty winch bumpter for z71 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4myfreedom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2004 z71 tahoe that has rusty bumpers, no surprise there. Looking to upgrade to a heavy duty winch bumper like the Iron Cross bumper with push bar. Truck is stock.

https://www.carid.com/2004-chevy-ta...ries-front-bumper-with-push-bar-54106240.html

Would like some feedback on what others have used and recommendations.

The other option is just to paint existing bumpers. Thought of rhino lining.
I love that one I’m looking for one for my OBS 2door

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe weld a few spikes sticking out of it. Now you just need a heavy duty rear bumper. How's the snow over there? Not much here. I'm across the river/bay from Manhatten.

Haha, spikes would be perfect. Yeah I ordered a HammerHead HD rear bumper at the same time I ordered the Iron Cross, but we still haven't received the HammerHead. We're staying on their ***** about it.

It snowed pretty hard all afternoon. I've got about an inch of accumulation on my porch right now, but it's wet and slushy as hell, considering it's been above 32º all day. Did you get much rain over there? My in-laws live in Summit, NJ so I'm out that way quite a bit.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Haha, spikes would be perfect. Yeah I ordered a HammerHead HD rear bumper at the same time I ordered the Iron Cross, but we still haven't received the HammerHead. We're staying on their ***** about it.

It snowed pretty hard all afternoon. I've got about an inch of accumulation on my porch right now, but it's wet and slushy as hell, considering it's been above 32º all day. Did you get much rain over there? My in-laws live in Summit, NJ so I'm out that way quite a bit.
Summit is kind of far from me. I'm in Keansburg, central jersey. Got plenty of rain mixed with snow, looks like a 1/2 melted slushy. Also over 32 degrees here too. They got a little more in north Jersey.

ladorn45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Summit is kind of far from me. I'm in Keansburg, central jersey. Got plenty of rain mixed with snow, looks like a 1/2 melted slushy. Also over 32 degrees here too. They got a little more in north Jersey.

I'm located in Jersey and we are getting a decent amount of snow. About to take the Tahoe out and have some fun