LMC dash pad reinforcement dash kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
aww it wont fit my early style dash o well ill just put a dash cover:)

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
This is A MUTHERTRUCKING LIFESAVER! Thank you SO MUCH for posting this 95escahoe. I just swapped a "newer" dash in great condition into my 2 door project and painted it and everything. It'll be sweet to do this now so I don't have to deal with the squeaking/cracking and shit. I'll do this to my 96' rcsb pickup to that I have my double din in.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is A MUTHERTRUCKING LIFESAVER! Thank you SO MUCH for posting this 95escahoe. I just swapped a "newer" dash in great condition into my 2 door project and painted it and everything. It'll be sweet to do this now so I don't have to deal with the squeaking/cracking and shit. I'll do this to my 96' rcsb pickup to that I have my double din in.

no problem man, and it deff is a lifesaver it beats replacing the whole dash

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Just got my kit today. Does anyone know where the rubber pieces are supposed to go?

like the previous person said its only if your dash is really bad (the instructions should mention that) I just used the metal part on mine and it works mint

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fstrtd666