LLP or OBX Longtubes???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay Iʻve done the research and narrowed the brands down to these two headers; LLP or OBX... Has anyone had experience in either or both??? Any difference in brands? My biggest issue is just price... Want to get the best bang for the buck!!! If no difference in performance, fitment, quality then the price will be the deciding factor... Thanks in advance!!!

:happy107:

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After installing a set of LLP headers last weekend on my buddies 2004 AWD Tahoe, I must say I thought they fit amazing and is what I plan to buy for the wifey's Tahoe

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
i was looking at the LLPs...no cats and no y pipe from what i believe, but great price! only offered in 1 3/4 sizing

OP
OP
babamerino

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was looking at the LLPs...no cats and no y pipe from what i believe, but great price! only offered in 1 3/4 sizing

Yeah... So 1 3/4 wouldnʻt work for NNBSʻs? Been trying to make contact with them... Want a shipping quote but only have an email address and they havenʻt replied... its been a few days already...

Last edited:

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
I have heard for my supercharged application the 1 7/8s are the ones to chose...for an NA application, or a 5.3L the 1 3/4 should be plently...

Are you looking for catted version? i believe the LLPs dont come with cats and the have to be welded on yourself.

OP
OP
babamerino

babamerino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have heard for my supercharged application the 1 7/8s are the ones to chose...for an NA application, or a 5.3L the 1 3/4 should be plently...

Are you looking for catted version? i believe the LLPs dont come with cats and the have to be welded on yourself.

Doesnʻt matter about the catt... Iʻve been trying to email LLP to get a shipping quote to 96816 but havenʻt heard back from them in over a week...

Smokymance

Boosted
Reaction score
when i emailed them a while ago they seemed to have a pretty quick response. BTW, i thought they claimed free shipping...look on the top right side

http://lpparts.com/store/page7.html

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Oopss...just saw that u are in hawaii

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richard A