Little Detail I am doing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet I wish I was closet to you. What do you recommend for light swirl marks . To be done with a machine?

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet I wish I was closet to you. What do you recommend for light swirl marks . To be done with a machine?

I just used Meguiars ultimate Polish on a white pad....... cleans up really nice.

Finished with a black pad and dodo juice ultimate prime.

I can see my face in the grey stone metallic

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much will that cut? I am used to old school body shop 3m compound white pad then 3m polish black pad. I was hoping to get a good light cut from one step. I am working with a bum arm right now is why.

OP
OP
GalaxyBlackEsky

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
I use all Adam products and pads with a Porter Cable. I really need to move up to the flex.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use all Adam products and pads with a Porter Cable. I really need to move up to the flex.

For real.

As a Pro....... either a Flex or a Rupes.

Anything else is :nono: LOL JK

I use a Griots 6......... but I also am just a weekend warrior. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

DewAlt adjustable speed.

I use a DA..... not a rotary...... so I am not certain what pad will give you what cut.

Forced rotation be careful...... it cuts more and you sure don't want burn through.

I know on a DA with a Lake Country white pad or a green pad you will get decent cut. I am not one to advocate 100% correction on a Daily Driver either. About 80% is enough for me. If you want more go to a orange pad........

How bad is your paint?

Last edited: