Light bar mounted need help with idea for switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bharding

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New owner with my first mod

42" aux beam led light bar mounted behind the grill.

Now just needing ideas on how to power it via the wiring harness. Switch or with fogs?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ridechevy09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a crappy picture but this is where I mounted mine, but I plan on putting four more light bars on my Tahoe so instead of having five switches I'm going to put a main switch under the mounted to the side of my console. That's something to take into consideration, if your only going to mount one bar then I'd put it here, but if you plan on doing more I'd install it in a place where you can put a control box that's not in the way of things. Such as, on the side of my console image.jpeg

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Get a small round rocker switch and mount it inside one of the aux power plugs below the radio

gibbygsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wired mine to come on with the high beams. No holes in the dash, no wires to run in the car and no ugly switch.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
If you want it to look stock... get an overhead console from a Silverado / Sierra that has the spot for the roof light switch, then wire it into that.