LIFTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kyleh

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 08 Z71 4WD Tahoe Non autoride. I was wondering about lifts is there a big difference between 4in and a 7. Also if you had to go with a lift what brand would you use. Ive heard that when dealing with a tahoe lift over 4 do not use rough country. Any pics would be appreciated.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
4" BDS or CST (no track width increase). 5.5" Rancho. 6-8" Bulletproof (no track width increase). 7-9" McGuaghys. I prefer kits that don't increase track width even though I own a kit that does. You can run wider wheels with less trimming and don't need to add rear wheel spacers.

CamReynolds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 08 Z71 4WD Tahoe Non autoride. I was wondering about lifts is there a big difference between 4in and a 7. Also if you had to go with a lift what brand would you use. Ive heard that when dealing with a tahoe lift over 4 do not use rough country. Any pics would be appreciated.
4 inches will be enough for people to see its lifted, 7 is a big lift. look on custom offsets.com gallery and type in your truck and the size lift to see what you like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz