Lifted 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sutton jr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
BDS 6" suspension lift with fox shocks, stainless steel brake lines, EBC stage 3 brake kit, superchip tuner, custom catback exhaust, S&B cold air intake, 35" Nitto ridge grappler tires, black emblems, 4.10 gears with Detroit trutrac

IMG_1916.JPG

IMG_1918.JPG

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_1921.JPG

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Nice build! Great choice on tires and lift. Did you get the front coilovers? Any wheel spacers front or rear to get factory 22s to clear?

OP
OP
Sutton jr

Sutton jr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice build! Great choice on tires and lift. Did you get the front coilovers? Any wheel spacers front or rear to get factory 22s to clear?

Thanks! No BDS doesn't offer the upgrade for front fox coilovers yet, but I'm thinking about installing the black fabtech dirt logic 2.5 coilovers. The shop needs to take measurements from the center of wheel cap to opening of fender first because Fabtech makes different lengths. But for now the BDS kit is fine and rides really nice.

OP
OP
Sutton jr

Sutton jr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! No BDS doesn't offer the upgrade for front fox coilovers yet, but I'm thinking about installing the black fabtech dirt logic 2.5 coilovers. The shop needs to take measurements from the center of wheel cap to opening of fender first because Fabtech makes different lengths. But for now the BDS kit is fine and rides really nice.
Also I did not need any wheel spacers, front or back, the tires clear just fine they didn't have to do any trimming other than taking front piece off of side steps which you don't really notice.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I just did the Dirt Logic coils up front in my 2010 and I'm pleased. But I know the Fox ride way better - I would hold out for the Fox if I were you.

beachcomber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice job. If I wasn't so damn scared of messing up my warranty, I'd be all over this. In two years, I'll be doing the same thing. Great job again - good stance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Sutton jr

Sutton jr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just did the Dirt Logic coils up front in my 2010 and I'm pleased. But I know the Fox ride way better - I would hold out for the Fox if I were you.

Thanks for the input I like the feel of the fox 2.0 in the rear now so I may wait for the fox coilovers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MCDizz