Leveling kit work with Autoride/Autolevel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you read the first page you would see that I did it on my 07 Avalanche (LTZ w/ AutoRide) and it works just fine... 100 shipped for the front and 45 shipped for the rear. $145 well spent :imo:

Here is what you need for your 08 burb LTZ if you want to LEVEL it (I have this exact setup):

TGC 2.5" front here:
http://www.topguncustomz.com/p-9965-25-07-11-chevygmc-1500-suburban-2wd-leveling-lift-kit.aspx

1.5" rear here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/BS-REAR-1-5...00&hash=item3f1a85dbd6&vxp=mtr#ht_1433wt_1220

wahoo78

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am also trying to lift my 2008 LTZ suburban with autoride. I have a 2" front strut spacer that I plan to have installed but i also want to lift the rear an inch or two. Can this be done with a coil spacer without hurting or effecting the autoride system? If not, how else can i do it?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wahoo78 my response above was directed towards you........

Yes it will work with AutoRide just fine. The second link in my post above is for a rear coil spacer.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap, people. What's it take to convince some people that this can be done with NO ISSUES?

Let's try this:

Don't do it. These kits all say "not for use with autoride" for a reason. It's because it absolutely will not work on your truck. You'll ruin your ride. Forget what people here have said. They don't know what they're talking about.

Geez.

ODB71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Felixgun Hello, I noticed on the forum you posted you had a leveling lift installed in your 2007 Chevy Avalanche back in 2012. I'm dealing with the same issues with company's saying it's not possible to do if I have autoride and after reading every ones post, I know it's bs. My question to you is, how did it ride for a few years after you got it installed? Which kits (links you posted no longer work) did you end up going with? Did you life the front 2.5" and then the back 1"? My goal is to lift my 07 avalanche and put 285/65/20 tires on it without it rubbing. Any sort of feedback would be much appreciated!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz