Leveling kit? which is best?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adp1326

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i installed the truxx 2.5" front and 1.5" rear and am running 305/55-20 nittos. had to trim front slightly. i paid $135.00 at tire rack.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the truxxx 2.5" front and the daystar 3/4" rear but have not installed it yet....,plan on running 295/65/18 duratracs

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
emann, your truck will have the Cali stance with that size kit. That is the front will be higher than the rear. With 2.5" front you should go with at least a 1" rear. I would recommend a 1.5" rear if you tow or load the truck frequently.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
emann, your truck will have the Cali stance with that size kit. That is the front will be higher than the rear. With 2.5" front you should go with at least a 1" rear. I would recommend a 1.5" rear if you tow or load the truck frequently.

I thought about this too but i took the measurements from the ground to the top of the wheel wells....passenger side was 3" higher in front than back and the drivers side was 2.25" higher in the front than back

well.....im going to put it on and see what it looks like anyway...can always order the new rear spacers or machine some easily

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Wow Emann how do you tolerate 3/4 of Chevy Lean, thats alot more than normal.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont know man...thats just what it came out to be....the truxx kit is actually adjustable to lift 1", 1.5", 2" and 2.5" so maybe i will only put 2" on the passenger side and 2.5" on the driver side

.....you know....now that i think about it the driver tire is about 4 psi lower than the passenger....just havent topped it off

Wakeboarder2MD

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone ever put the CCM leveling kit on a Yukon Denali? It is AWD. Would this cause any issues?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey!

Looking to lift the 09 Tahoe. Is there an advantage/disadvantage to the Rough Country type of lift/leveling system for the front versus aluminum spacer placed above the front shocks? The Rough Country looks easier to install, but also appears to be make of a plastic. Any opinions/thoughts... experiences??

Thanks for any help!

Andrew

ive used the belltech front lifting struts give it a 1 inch lift in the front to just level it out with the rear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019