Let's talk foam cannons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
After getting the mixture somewhat right I have to say the foam cannon before hand washing is much better. I think with a properly waxed vehicle that is washed once a week there would be little hand washing needed.
This is my desired outcome. Maintenance wash 1-2 times a week

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We hand wash the D every Saturday. Waxed every other month. I still prefer hand wash.

No one is disagreeing with hand washing and likely will still need to hand wash but it won't be as much scrubbing.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
Make washing your car faster, fun, and more effective with Adam’s Car Wash Foam Gun. This hose-end sprayer attaches to a standard garden hose and allows you to deliver a luxurious foam bath to your vehicles finish using our super concentrated Car Shampoo.

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

[yt]S2MQJbwh7YY[/yt]
Here

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lee says I still have to hand wash so I am out of this foam cannon business. Anyone want to buy a pressure washer?

Foam cannon should be here today and hopefully try it out tomorrow morning. If I am not satisfied then Lee owes me money. @goodinblack

No one is disagreeing with hand washing and likely will still need to hand wash but it won't be as much scrubbing.

Actually it gets off most off the junk.

The foam helps loosen the dirt before hand washing

grumpy-cat-600x450.jpg

Last edited:

VA929RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The foam is more to lubricate the surface so you aren't pushing dirt and grime into your paint. You still need to some type of rag/sponge/mitt on it to get what surface dirt won't just wash off....

Sort of like "washing" your hands.. Putting soap in your palm and running water over it isn't going to wash your hands...

Last edited:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What can I say Lee, I was wrong and pretty happy with it now. Just need to get the mixture perfected.

OP
OP
Goodinblack

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What can I say Lee, I was wrong and pretty happy with it now. Just need to get the mixture perfected.
What about all the hateful sms messages....... saying "I am so mad at you right now".......

You can start by saying sorry. :chair:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076

Latest posts