Let's talk foam cannons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sending you hateful texts right meow. I will never apologize.

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A foam pre-soak really isn't needed before every wash unless you have a good amount of dirt and debris built up on the exterior of the vehicle. I rarely use my foam lance unless I am stripping everything off the surface to detail a vehicle, as I typically don't use my power washer for maintenance washing. My mix ratio is typically 4-5 oz. and I usually mix in an oz. or so of Megs Super Degreaser.

I do on occasion however foam the car and actually just go over it with a wash mitt right away and do a wash that way. It just depends if I have my stuff out or not. This is actually a pretty quick way to wash a vehicle. Have a clean water rinse bucket to clean your wash mitt or sponge in as your going around the vehicle.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been reading about people using megiuars gold class in a cannon with good results. Thinking about trying it.

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love meguiars products. They smell soo nice.
Awhile back, I could ID almost everyone of their syntec and carnuba products by smells alone

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have always had good luck with the gold class soap

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried out the the gold class today on the jeep and seemed to foam pretty good. I have to do the impala shortly so I will grab a quick pic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n