Let's talk foam cannons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol.... it's wash day here too.
778f9f586cc9c654a3718ba82cd42e25.jpg
58816cbc1e2472930f5db21a96d65e38.jpg

Pockets

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes sir... till the wife gets tired of it. She's wanted it though.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Serious detailing weather is almost here for everyone. Found this little gem at Harbor Freight the other day for about $5 just walking thru the aisles looking for deals. Basically just a fancier hose nozzle, but has been working really well. Even motivated the wife to get out and wash the Odyssey with the kids. They loved the bubbles.

EDIT: HF price is $11
http://www.harborfreight.com/car-wash-nozzle-60773.html

Multi selector spray head. 100mL/3.5 oz soap dispenser cup with o-ring seal. Quick male connector to hose. Can switch between soap and water spray by adjustment on top. I usually use Jet to lay down a nice coat of bubbles and let it soak, double bucket wash with Grit Guards, then hit it with the Shower for an even, clean rinse.

Not as fancy as some of the other cannons or pressure washers previously noted, but has proven to be quite effective. Just thought I'd share.

FullSizeRender.jpg

IMG_7322.JPG

Last edited:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serious detailing weather is almost here for everyone. Found this little gem at Harbor Freight the other day for about $5 just walking thru the aisles looking for deals. Basically just a fancier hose nozzle, but has been working really well. Even motivated the wife to get out and wash the Odyssey with the kids. They loved the bubbles.

Multi selector spray head. 100mL/3.5 oz soap dispenser cup with o-ring seal. Quick male connector to hose. Can switch between soap and water spray by adjustment on top. I usually use Jet to lay down a nice coat of bubbles and let it soak, double bucket wash with Grit Guards, then hit it with the Shower for an even, clean rinse.

Not as fancy as some of the other cannons or pressure washers previously noted, but has proven to be quite effective. Just thought I'd share.

View attachment 60556

View attachment 60557
I had thought about getting one of these before getting the cannon, I would still like to have one for quicker jobs. If you see another one at HF pick it up and I will paypal you the money for that and the shipping. I do not have an HF close to me...

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Roger that. Will do sir. It is basic but gets the job done nicely and small enough to go back in the bucket. Heck it got my wife out there with the kids. Worth the money alone. Back in touch soon when I have I get chance to get back to HF for you and see if they have another one.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting out the pressure washer every time gets old so thought this may work for smaller jobs or maybe not but still worth a try.