Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

techsan15

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Now that I actually took measurements, I'm kind of worried I might need to do UCAs or drop the 5100's back to the "stock height". Everything aligned to what looks like spec but my stock measurements were something like 36 1/2" front and 38" rear. I do feel like I'm cutting it close on the front suspension travel. I'm going to take some pics of the front angles to post and get your opinion.

FR- 39"
FL- 39 1/4"
RR-40"
RL-40 1/2"

Can you throw up pics of your angles?

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man JT 07LTZ, that looks just about right! My parking garage at work isnt too roomy, so I cant overdo it. Let me ask, how did you know your autoride was shot? Any issues with resistors, or are they working good?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Bigmac18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Just thought I'd add some pictures for others looking for a similar look:
2013 LT 2WD
3" Front / 2" Rear Lift
305/55r20 Cooper Zeon LTZ on Stock Wheels
2" Hubcentric Wheel Spacers
No Rubbing Anywhere..... with a lot of trimming

full

full

full

Lil_Stump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Just thought I'd add some pictures for others looking for a similar look:
2013 LT 2WD
3" Front / 2" Rear Lift
305/55r20 Cooper Zeon LTZ on Stock Wheels
2" Hubcentric Wheel Spacers
No Rubbing Anywhere..... with a lot of trimming

full

full

full
Any way you could post pictures of the trimming you did? I'm curious to see just how much you trimmed

Bigmac18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any way you could post pictures of the trimming you did? I'm curious to see just how much you trimmed
Trimmed about 1/4" off the lower front bumper, zip tied the liner as tight as I could make it. (I still want to make a little bracket that pulls the liner and bumper together on teh side to get rid of the small gap. Also knocked a bit more off of the corner of the steps from previous trim and Norcal Mod.
full

full

full

Here you can see a description of my previous trim job, before adding the 2" spacers. I was rubbing on the sway bars on full turn, so the spacers eliminated that, but caused more clearance issues on the front and rear fenders.
full

full
full

YukonandtheHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in need of more triming, 33x12.5's fit perfectly on my first set of 17"s then i went with MT 17x10 classic black III with a 4.5" BS.. just cant justify cutting up my tahoe just for the winter rims. What a debacle

battlewagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hurry up with it already. Mine is getting a custom rear driveshaft made because of the lift height and short wheelbase causing vibrations. Not sure if its all hoe/kon platform or just cause mines the AWD transfer case but either way multiple lift parts and custom rear shaft it will be resolved.

I heard about that being an issue with the denali/escalade AWD. Pretty much the sole reason I didn't lift my last Escalade and slammed it five inches instead.

I bought a ranch hand grill guard for the Suburban, but put it on my police Tahoe that I daily drive, and now I dont want to take it off and put on the Suburban. Decisions. I am tracking a set of OEM tow mirrors for the suburban as well since I tow a car trailer usually once or twice a month for about a thousand miles, and my driver's side auto dimming is failing on my factory mirrors. The oem tow mirror swap is bolt, plug and play correct? That is what I have read but most posts are 2000-2006 gen.

Good luck with the driveshaft, let me know how much it runs, so I can decide what to do with my next Escalade (would like to sell the Suburban for a Platinum, which is what I meant to buy instead of the suburban, long story).

Last edited:

Lil_Stump

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trimmed about 1/4" off the lower front bumper, zip tied the liner as tight as I could make it. (I still want to make a little bracket that pulls the liner and bumper together on teh side to get rid of the small gap. Also knocked a bit more off of the corner of the steps from previous trim and Norcal Mod.
full

full

full

Here you can see a description of my previous trim job, before adding the 2" spacers. I was rubbing on the sway bars on full turn, so the spacers eliminated that, but caused more clearance issues on the front and rear fenders.
full

full
full
Appreciate you taking the time to show and describe what you did. I'm looking to put some 20x10 -24 on mine with the 33x12.50 I've already got. I'd imagine Ill be doing a little less since I have a little bit bigger of a lift than you, but this will help me a whole lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts