Let's see some pics of some lifted and leveled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoRo

Reaction score
Old pic because it doesn't look as clean anymore. Actually gets taken offroad, even for a two wheel drive. Has dents and scratches from being squeezed into tight trails.....

6" Fabtech for autoride, autoride bypassed.
McGaughys front shocks set at 8".
McGaughys rear shocks with 2.5 spring spacer.
20x9 0 offset, 35-12.50-20

20131106_152713_zpse586b1b6.jpg

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
RoRo post more pics and details of lift! Did you get any vibrations from the rear lift with adding the 2.5" coil spacer? Also looks like you had to trim the bumper corner?

RoRo

Reaction score
RoRo post more pics and details of lift! Did you get any vibrations from the rear lift with adding the 2.5" coil spacer? Also looks like you had to trim the bumper corner?

Gonna have to work on the pics, as good as I used to take care of it now the best it gets is a drive thru car wash..... Not really my beater but not pic worthy in my eyes. Maybe after a day long detail.....

What other details you needing?

No vibes using spacers.

Trimmed bumper prior to my installing the McGaughy struts, probably wouldn't have been needed if all installed at the same time.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
More pics of the front and rear suspension setup with mcgaugys shocks and coil spacers. I added 2" coil spacer to my rear fabtech and I'm getting a weird driveline vibration only at 35-40mph. Called Fabtech and they said never heard of it before and to check U-joints. Wouldn't think U-joints would be bad at 40k miles on it with no lift then install lift and vibrate. What are your fender measurements now? It looks big!

Reaction score
Can you explain the vibration? I think I'm going to install 1" lower mounted spacer in the front just to get it perfectly level (exactly 1" difference now). But I don't want to start getting a vibration. Is 1" enough to cause it?

Last edited:

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
You won't get any vibrations from a 1" front spacer. Do it and level the truck. You will be happy.

The rear is where I'm getting a very mild vibration. I got a 7" rear kit installed so it's occasional to get some issues when doing big lifting. Just doesn't feel like s tire but more like a driveshaft imbalance. I replaced my front driveshaft so that's not it. Just need to go see a driveshaft shop and have them check it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645