LED accent lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wheels224

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd also like to have them on the running boards wire them to come with remote unlock

akjay907

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I picked up some led strips for my yukon and am planning on wiring them into my doors to when I open the doors, they will light up. But I was planning on putting them into the grill, under the dash and having it shine under the vehicle. Just a thought. There is also a seller on eBay that has different lights that shine a logo of your choosing under the vehicle, onto your good when it's open. Pretty cool idea. The seller has most of the vehicle manufacture logos (gmc, Chevy, ford, dodge) and so on. If anyone's interested ill take some time and look for his name.

Stay safe everyone.

livingez_123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of ordering some of these http://www.oznium.com/prewired-superflux
in white and drilling small holes in my running boards on the part that's right below the door (so you can't see them unless they're on) and wiring them in with the puddle lamps or maybe one behind each door handle.

Now this idea I like. I have never looked under there, maybe you wouldn't have to drill any holes at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65