LED accent lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
Found this site where they sell really cheap LED lighting called www.oznium.com

They sell strips of LED lights to use in wheel wells and grills etc.
Tell me what you guys think. each strip is $3.99
I am thinking of just having a little blue light strip behind the SS grill inserts

Here are some pics of their stuff

2169.jpg

2120.jpg

2124.jpg

2037.jpg

1478.jpg

1552.jpg

1020.jpg

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Lil bit ricer,

BUT

If done in good taste, can really look great IMO

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ricey...and youre gonna get your ass hammered by the cops if youre running any blue lights on the exterior of the car

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been looking at that site for about a year now and I had a few ideas but never went thru with any of them because I was afraid of having that ricer look.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id do it, something different, Just long as you do it tastefully. Try it out ($4 bucks a strip), and snap some pics, id like to see the ss area lighted up

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Id do it, something different, Just long as you do it tastefully. Try it out ($4 bucks a strip), and snap some pics, id like to see the ss area lighted up

True, if you spend 20-25 bucks and don't like it either take them off or just leave'em on and never use them.
But I know for me with the price being as low as it is i'd go crazy and try to have them everywhere then feel like an ass once i'm done.

I was thinking of ordering some of these http://www.oznium.com/prewired-superflux
in white and drilling small holes in my running boards on the part that's right below the door (so you can't see them unless they're on) and wiring them in with the puddle lamps or maybe one behind each door handle.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz