Lambo door install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i only use vertical doors inc will NOT install a cheap universal bolt on kit they are JUNK and do not work properly I have had customers bring me a cheap kit and i have to send them on their way..If i wont put the part on my hoe or whatever car i have i will not put it on a customers car either...here is a pick of my silverado i did few months ago0821091231c.jpg

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
too be quite honest i am completely against ever ordering anything from vertical doors again in my life

after waiting a total of 6 weeks to get 2 shocks, then after one week one shock completely died on me

so thursday morning i pay 60$ to overnite the shock back so they can get me the new one by today so i can get my tahoe back together... well guess what nothing came in so now i get to call on monday and ***** them out and get my shipping money back

i ******* hate vertical doors and will never order from them again. ill stick with suicide doors from now on

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow sorry to hear that riviera rider i have used vertical doors for about 3 years now and never had a problem that sucks i have installed many of their kits and have had nothing but good luck....
DSCN2082.jpg
[/IMG]

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Accordpics034.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya im totaly un satisfied with there customer service, when i orderd the shocks they were out of stock and had said they would be in on the 15th of april it was around the 1st when i orderd i didnt recieve the shocks until the second week of may, then after being installed literally one week if that, and maybe opening the pass side door a total of 3 or 4 times i went to lift it up and bam fell down

so ya and now that with spending that 60$ on shipping ive got over 350$ into 2 little ass shocks and as of right now i only have one working one

so we shall see what louie at vertical doors says to me when i call him monday and let him know how i feel about the situation

hopefully he will reimburse me for my shipping and overnite the damn shock to me like he was pose to

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those rims on that Impala have to be some of the weirdest I have ever seen.

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
arelli assassians 22" no lift no rub never should of sold that one like it but someone showed up with alot of money in cash so it went to a new home but kicking my self in the ass

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love how assassyns flick when driving, same with them old school omegas that looked like waffles but when they were driving they flicked so damn hard wish they made them still

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow...... After finally recieving my shock that was suppose to arrive saturday after i spent 60$ to overnite the faulty shock they sent me in the first place

they sent me the shock with the wrong damn mounting hole

i swear..........

robbie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i was wondering how you got factory hinges off. im working on mine and they are spot welded on.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response.. Byou you have to cut the flanges off your oem hindges and drill and tap the kit to fit... But once u do that theres no going back or not easily lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparkybuilt63