Lambo door install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggauges85

Reaction score
seriously narco that is some funny ****! whether i keep my 99 yukon or get the 95 burb i always wanted to do suicide doors in the rear and stocks in the front. you know so the whole interior would be accessable (is that the right word? maybe the spelling is wrong).

and clean 95, i like the flat black look with the chevy front end.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i was thinking about suiciding the rear doors however i dont got the cash floating around or the time to have it done i want it in paint by the end of april/early may so suicide doors would put me into paint in like june/july so screw that

Chrislovessushi

Murderedish
Reaction score
+1 for suicide doors but I hear ya on the budget. If I had a lambo kit laying around then I'd be doing lambo doors too!

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I ever get enough cash im doing lambos too. I know a guy who can get them for around $400.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I ever get enough cash im doing lambos too. I know a guy who can get them for around $400.

unless its a vertical door kit made for the tahoe DO NOT do it. the universal kits are nothing easy to do.

even the vertical door kit made for the tahoe is a pain in the ass, as you can see mine still isnt done, but i am only working on it between sidejobs and after work

but our tahoes suck for lambos dumb ass welded on hindges lol

verticaldoors.com

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks man keep posted to my paint thread, should be done by next week hopefully!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lifted89chevy