Khao5's 07 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Khao5

Khao5

Reaction score
11/18 ordered the rear hitch closeout . i also stopped at a ford dealer and test drove a Raptor super crew , different from what im used to but i really liked it . im going to go test drive a Escalade and 12' jeep srt8 later this week as well

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
thats awesome man, i didn't realize you'd be going off road a little bit. raptors are just different though. wide, weird to park, but very cool and nice. so thats a hard choice. either choice its going to be a nice vehicle. let us know how the test drives go.

OP
OP
Khao5

Khao5

Reaction score
11/23

put the rear hitch closeout on

02848CDC-B3E3-4889-9CD5-6228D1E41750.jpg
77A43505-2610-4AFE-8ADC-ACEFA2DD7F52.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

thats awesome man, i didn't realize you'd be going off road a little bit. raptors are just different though. wide, weird to park, but very cool and nice. so thats a hard choice. either choice its going to be a nice vehicle. let us know how the test drives go.

the raptor is different from anything else ive ever owned so thats why im intrigued by it i think . ive always had sports cars or gm trucks all lowered and modified for street use . i havent found any escalades ive liked so far so im still waiting on test driving one. ideally id like to get a 2011 or newer premium trim or platinum and it has to be AWD . most the ones in FL i find are RWD . next time im in NY ill go look for an escalade . untill then im pricing out parts and coming up with ideas for modifications for both the raptor & escalade :D

Reaction score
Looks really good, love the mods. Would you happen to have the part number for that escalade shifter you picked up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurv3

Latest posts