Color match front bumper on 04 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Run4st

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello All. New here. Just picked up an 04 Yukon. Needs some TLC. One of the items that needs to be replaced is the chrome front bumper. Are there any OEM color matched bumpers that will fit from another GM product? If need be I will pick up a chrome one from junkyard but if there is a direct fit color match one I one would like it better. When I say color matched I am referring to the Escalade style front bumper...from what I have read on here Escalade front bumper is not a direct bolt on. Thanks for any help.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Hello All. New here. Just picked up an 04 Yukon. Needs some TLC. One of the items that needs to be replaced is the chrome front bumper. Are there any OEM color matched bumpers that will fit from another GM product? If need be I will pick up a chrome one from junkyard but if there is a direct fit color match one I one would like it better. When I say color matched I am referring to the Escalade style front bumper...from what I have read on here Escalade front bumper is not a direct bolt on. Thanks for any help.
The Denalis came with color matched bumpers but I believe got got to swap headlights and the grill too but I’m probably wrong about that because I don’t see why it wouldn’t work

OP
OP
R

Run4st

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The Denalis came with color matched bumpers but I believe got got to swap headlights and the grill too but I’m probably wrong about that because I don’t see why it wouldn’t work
I def like the color match full bumper look. If need be I can go with a chrome bumper. The older guy I bought it from hit something and it rusted where the chrome cracked and of course the rockers are a little rusty but that is a more straightforward fix.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I def like the color match full bumper look. If need be I can go with a chrome bumper. The older guy I bought it from hit something and it rusted where the chrome cracked and of course the rockers are a little rusty but that is a more straightforward fix.
Look for a 04-06 Denali in the junk yard it’s hard to find color matched bumpers online it would be easier to get a primered work truck bumper and just have that paint matched if you want to go the new route

OP
OP
R

Run4st

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Look for a 04-06 Denali in the junk yard it’s hard to find color matched bumpers online it would be easier to get a primered work truck bumper and just have that paint matched if you want to go the new route
An 04-06 Danali would be a direct bolt on?

OP
OP
R

Run4st

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
From what I have found Trey is correct. Will need bumper, parking light and grille.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hpark1975