Just picked these up today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid more than I should have but they are literally brand new. $360 for the pair. From what I've seen eBay is usually 225-275 per side & most junk yards here are asking 100-150 per side. I figure $360 for a new pair was worth it.

Escalade was brand new & was in for a lift I believe...took them off for something different.

Cameron

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid more than I should have but they are literally brand new. $360 for the pair. From what I've seen eBay is usually 225-275 per side & most junk yards here are asking 100-150 per side. I figure $360 for a new pair was worth it.

Escalade was brand new & was in for a lift I believe...took them off for something different.

Cameron

Daaaaaaaamn. I would've paid 360 for them if they were brand new! Was that with shipping or the total price? Shit... Now I'm looking for a pair. You just made me add to my mod list! Sub'n for install pics!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Daaaaaaaamn. I would've paid 360 for them if they were brand new! Was that with shipping or the total price? Shit... Now I'm looking for a pair. You just made me add to my mod list! Sub'n for install pics!

Felix....Those would look REALLY good with what you already got going on with your Hoe man! It'd really set it off I think. :waytogo:

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like the look of those better than the 00-06 ones. Are you guys saying they'll fit on a nbs?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really like the look of those better than the 00-06 ones. Are you guys saying they'll fit on a nbs?

Don't think we know yet. From what the OP stated it looks like they might with some light modification but he has not installed them yet. I'm going to assume there will be a little bit of modding just so that they bolt up correctly due to the difference in lower body between nnbs and nbs. I guess the OP will let us know for sure when he gets them installed :D

OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll know exactly what's needed in a few days. I'll post up all pics & a how-to...

I'm confident that they will bolt up with a little modification...

Cameron

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Felix....Those would look REALLY good with what you already got going on with your Hoe man! It'd really set it off I think. :waytogo:

Ahhhhhhh yessss they would... I'm gonna have to wait for a great deal to snipe these. It's so hard to justify getting something you already currently have.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

I'll know exactly what's needed in a few days. I'll post up all pics & a how-to...

I'm confident that they will bolt up with a little modification...

Cameron

If they don't fit, i'll be here... waiting :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh yessss they would... I'm gonna have to wait for a great deal to snipe these. It's so hard to justify getting something you already currently have.

Oh believe me I know! It's even harder when you're married cuz the wife (who doesn't care about modding her vehicle) has a hard time visualizing it and feels that if what she's got is "just fine" why replace it. So you gotta word it a certain way or just try to slip it by her without knowing :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wyodave