Just got tuned...OMG!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
Just got back from meeting Justin of blackbear performance. Omg that is all I have to say....

Well worth the drive and wait...80 never felt so strong.. Take off is effortless ... Just ******** lol

Thanks again Justin!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332698708.090880.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332698708.090880.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 131

06xl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1.. hit 80mph in no time and you don't feel it at all.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a little over 2 weeks wait for mine :D

Good to hear...which tune did you go with?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a little over 2 weeks wait for mine :D

Good to hear...which tune did you go with?

Pretty sure he got the in person tune.

Some folks don't realize the power of his tunes. I think GM should offer his tunes as a factory option. LOL

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I figured that.......just wondering if he got the 87 or 93 tune.........

OP
OP
CEN2MENTAL95

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
i got the 93 tune....120mph speedo limit :D (done in person with Justin in passenger seat)

anything else you'd have to ask Justin. Tow mode still in full effect (didn't take performance tune because I will tow every now and again)

but wow.......the pull is INSANE!!! it just keeps going and going....no tranny lag at all!!

I made the 50mile each way trip there in like 1hr 20min or so.....going back after tune it was like 45-50min lol :D

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got the 93 tune....120mph speedo limit :D (done in person with Justin in passenger seat)

anything else you'd have to ask Justin. Tow mode still in full effect (didn't take performance tune because I will tow every now and again)

but wow.......the pull is INSANE!!! it just keeps going and going....no tranny lag at all!!

I made the 50mile each way trip there in like 1hr 20min or so.....going back after tune it was like 45-50min lol :D

Simply ********. :)

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sweet. Sounds like I will be getting the same thing as you.....it just sux that gas is climbing to an all time high.......nothing like getting $4.50 + a gallon for premium.............BUT you gotta pay to play ;)

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm meeting Justin tomorrow at 1. I can't wait. After reading your post I'm more pumped than ever. The 1.5 hour drive to meet him is gonna take forever. Lol

-Jay