Just another Tahoe with an HD bumper...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dan Acosta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What bumper is that? I have not seen one with the cap & metal combined at least for the HD style - other than the "SS" cap style ones

O5Denali

Reaction score
Looks sweet. Really dig it esp the green. What brand projectors are those? I'm looking for smoked projecters for my Graystone Denali. I know its different style light but just wondering brand and if you're happy with their performance and light output despite being smoked

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Looks sweet. Really dig it esp the green. What brand projectors are those? I'm looking for smoked projecters for my Graystone Denali. I know its different style light but just wondering brand and if you're happy with their performance and light output despite being smoked
Retrofit heads , also in the link @HiHoeSilver posted

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, been pretty busy.

The bow-tie isn't for everyone, and I'm good with that. It's basically me letting the kid in me out. I like to have some "fun" with the builds I do and little things like that is what keeps it interesting to me.

I have a few more ideas in my noggin that I plan to try and pull off eventually, but for now, I am pretty happy with how this thing is sitting. It needs some proper body work, but it's good for a daily that is about to travel across country.

And yes, as stated, the bumper was filled and smoothed and the headlights are a retrofit.

Now my damned turn signal on the one side has quit working... gotta pull that apart and figure out what is up with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cateyeburb

Latest posts