JL Audio - Stealthbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

undertaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing with the dual stealthbox I'm going to lose jack storage for the crappy oem jack?

Definetely want to keep my cargo space and not put a floor mount box and I wonder if the console sub will be enough :hmmm2:

just wanted to bring this back to the top....does anyone have an answer on the jack?

about ready to pull the trigger on replacing everything and still don't want to lose my cargo space.

Bchee2384

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Giving the center console stealthbox a lot of consideration.. I have to make sure mine will work though because min has the deep open plastic storage compartment.

DANNY J

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm thinking bout selling the rear JL box just because i don't use it much and need some funds.. anyone in the houston area can hit me up about it if they want.. 07 NNBS in black

Hey did you sell those subs yet?

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
@Ponchonutty, That is what I was looking at the other day in my Tahoe. Im glad someone did this mod before I tore it apart just to look at if it would work or not. Along with pics that have been requested did you do a thread on this install or could you do a quick run down of it. Althought you might hijack this thread? Its old anyways but this would still be relavent tho so I think it would be ok? Thanks

- Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimcauble

Latest posts