It's Done! (Minus lift and tires)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually had a set of color-matched handles I had painted with my mirrors and grille but I didn't like them at all! Plus the plastic ring around the handle just didn't look right in white. Just wasn't perfect enough. So I bought brand new handles from the dealer. Nice and shiny now. I HATE front plates... I'd rather get a ticket. Plus when I put new trim on the bumper I didn't want to cut it out for the bracket.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

o ok i wanted to take mine out lol i just didnt know what to do with the spare since i have barn doors...well you just gave me a project for tomorrow!

What would you do with your spare if you had a tailgate?

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it from www.auto-interior.com and I have to say that it was a BASTARD! I will never do it again. The fitment was OK at best. Get the extra padding for sure because the stuff it comes with is super super cheap. The rear doesn't come with anything at all. Just a sheet of carpet.

99_2door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it from www.auto-interior.com and I have to say that it was a BASTARD! I will never do it again. The fitment was OK at best. Get the extra padding for sure because the stuff it comes with is super super cheap. The rear doesn't come with anything at all. Just a sheet of carpet.

damn i thought they got their carpet from acc? and i thought acc was the one to get! i dont know where to get mine from.

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They do... as far as I know most businesses do. But it was a lot of work and I like my stuff to be perfect. Maybe someone else has had a better experience but I won't do it again.

just my .02

96_2DRSPORT

Paper Chaser
Reaction score
I actually had a set of color-matched handles I had painted with my mirrors and grille but I didn't like them at all! Plus the plastic ring around the handle just didn't look right in white. Just wasn't perfect enough. So I bought brand new handles from the dealer. Nice and shiny now. I HATE front plates... I'd rather get a ticket. Plus when I put new trim on the bumper I didn't want to cut it out for the bracket.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

What would you do with your spare if you had a tailgate?

i dont know lol where is there another place where we could put them?