iPhone X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone retro fitted wireless charging into there existing gm yukon/tahoe console to work with the new iphone

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plugged my iphone into my daughters karaoke machine last night via the headphone port. Went to a buddys cabin that had an old wired stereo and plugged into it directly. Would have had to listed to terrible country music all weekend if it werent for that. No hunting for silly dongles required.

We all know the removal of the port was a money grab. Lets be intellectually honest at least.
Oh I didn’t realize I hadn’t been intellectually honest. I’ll let you have the floor.
:signs8:

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plugged my iphone into my daughters karaoke machine last night via the headphone port. Went to a buddys cabin that had an old wired stereo and plugged into it directly. Would have had to listed to terrible country music all weekend if it werent for that. No hunting for silly dongles required.

We all know the removal of the port was a money grab. Lets be intellectually honest at least.

Sounds like a lot of old tech sitting around...

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve had almost every iPhone. Skipped the 5c 5se and the 8. Long time Apple fan.

Funny, the X reminds me of the iPhone 5, its taller and narrower than my iPhone 7 Plus. I wish the screen was not narrower on the X than a Plus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy