iPhone X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TechSupport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
random and off topic, but did anyone wake up early to preorder the new iPhone this morning, or am I the only one here? Lol

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, got mine ordered via Verizon. In fact due to an order glitch it appears I currently have 2 iPhone X orders in progress with Verizon. 1 256GB Space Gray and 1 256GB Silver. I'm just hoping there are no issues and at least one of them arrives to me on Nov. 3rd. :)

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I couldn't get the Apple Store app nor the website load for me when orders were supposed to go live so I switched to the VZW app and tried ordering but got an error on the final step of ordering. I then switched to the VZW website and the process was smooth and no issues but now when checking the VZW app it shows two pending orders.

The Apple Store app did eventually come up but not until about 12:10 AZ time for me, seems as if they let batch of people in at a time as others said the app worked just fine at launch.

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine ordered. Have the confirmation number from apple but now I am waiting on an email to confirm carrier details or something along those lines. The good news is the email claims my spot in line is secured and I will get the phone in 2-3 weeks. Kind of wishing I had tried the VZW store now but oh well.

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll buy one when they are at $299 with a contract rather than waste $1,000 to have a piece of tech that will be obsolete next year.
So you will wait maybe 6-12 months to pay $299 for something you will be locked into for 2 years at that point in order to have a piece of tech that will be "obsolete next year" Or roughly when you will be getting the phone before your 2 years locked into that contract??? Man you make an amazing argument. I might just cancel my pre-order now. :Do_O:D

15YUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get 1 year upgrade not two years. Everyone can spend money how they wish I just can’t justify spending a grand on it. Just like how I can not justify spending almost 80k on a denali ever again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe