iPhone X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Removing the headphone jack was the final straw for me. I’m on the lookout for something new but for the first time in a decade I doubt it will be an iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out the Google Pixel 2 that just came out. It’s the uniPhone. It’s super easy to use, has everything integrated into Google Cloud, including unlimited storage for all your pictures- you never run out of memory on your phone.

And if you like photography, it has the best camera in the industry.

My coworker switched from iPhone to the Pixel and LOVES it. I’m going to take another look myself when it’s time.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out the Google Pixel 2 that just came out. It’s the uniPhone. It’s super easy to use, has everything integrated into Google Cloud, including unlimited storage for all your pictures- you never run out of memory on your phone.

And if you like photography, it has the best camera in the industry.

My coworker switched from iPhone to the Pixel and LOVES it. I’m going to take another look myself when it’s time.

I’ll take a peek. I’m going to get a second phone and use it side by side for a while and decide. The biggest thing slowing me down is just having to figure out the iCloud stuff I have and managing my music. Apple has been stale for at least 3 generations.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Im gettin it....F what everybody thinks, in a nice way. [emoji867]

dubyagee01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A guy at work has it. Picked it up and it said face recognition or something. Turned it towards him and it unlocked. He didn’t even know I had gotten into it. Played around with it. The screen is nicer. Goes around the ear speaker some. I don’t think its nice enough to trade into though. Ill run my 7 for awhile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts