iPhone 3gs 16gb (black)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Delete SOLD

SOLD - please delete

Last edited:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
i gots a white iphone but for the restarting constanly one do u no what frimware it is? and if u put it in duf mode then u can restore it and it will work again

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I use one of these as a standalone Ipod without having phone service activated? Basically use it just like an Ipod touch. My daughter keeps playing with my ipod touch, so if possible, I would maybe like to get a cheap used iphone or ipod touch strictly for her to use.

03tahoe2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i had the money.....GLWS
Btw mikes a great guy to do business with! if he says it works i would trust him!

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fully agree. Mike is a stand up guy, GREAT guy to do business with. In fact, I am waiting on a package from him right now! I have done numerous transactions with Mike and will continue to do so in the future. :Handshake:

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i gots a white iphone but for the restarting constanly one do u no what frimware it is? and if u put it in duf mode then u can restore it and it will work again

Im sorry, but i dont understand what you are asking me. ??
The firmware, im not sure, and dont know what DUF mode is, but if you go to itunes, then restore its back to stock, which it is right now. Nothing on it, just like factory.

Can I use one of these as a standalone Ipod without having phone service activated? Basically use it just like an Ipod touch. My daughter keeps playing with my ipod touch, so if possible, I would maybe like to get a cheap used iphone or ipod touch strictly for her to use.

Yes you can, I used it just to see if it would work and it will work, in the fashion of acting as a Ipod. Want one? I have one, fully working not broke, one screen broke, but works fine, ( i actually used it) and one, that for some reason wont charge, but did work, Im sure you could get it working though.

if i had the money.....GLWS
Btw mikes a great guy to do business with! if he says it works i would trust him!

thank you sir ! :Handshake: -- do you still have the lights?

I fully agree. Mike is a stand up guy, GREAT guy to do business with. In fact, I am waiting on a package from him right now! I have done numerous transactions with Mike and will continue to do so in the future. :Handshake:

Ditto... but uh.. what package are you waiting on. OHHHH .... dont feel like deleting. lol.. let me know you get em. its in a Box, so dont laugh, much bigger than needed, but it was cheaper. lol

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep still got them! im going to switch the smoked lenses to clear ones.

yeah i saw that, was wondering if you had done it as of yet. i still like the smoked on yours. lol.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time I see this thread pop up I think it's a spammer til I see who's selling :lol:

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time I see this thread pop up I think it's a spammer til I see who's selling :lol:

Why?

Does it look like one? I tried to make it easier, instead of just listing it all out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts