iPhone 3gs 16gb (black)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only because you're selling iPhones and that and iPads are often sold by spambots :D

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah, but its old iphone.

but that is true though, i see them all the time for sale. I just have these b/c a buddy gave them to me, wanted to see what the hype was. No need, figure someone might want one.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:waytogo: completely concur :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know! :) I didn't say he was. Just that everytime his thread popped up it's the first thing I thought of :) I'd have no issue buying off of Mike :)

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know you weren't saying it, just figured I'd throw my lame .02 into the ring!! lol

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know! :) I didn't say he was. Just that everytime his thread popped up it's the first thing I thought of :) I'd have no issue buying off of Mike :)

I can get a new bug gaurd for you. Heck i'll even get it painted the color of the burb. ha ha.. (might actually look pretty cool)

I know you weren't saying it, just figured I'd throw my lame .02 into the ring!! lol

always throwing your .02 somewhere. LOL.. :shooter: ha ha... j/k

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I'll pass. I been trying to sell mine in CL for $20 for 3 months and NO takers :banghead:

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol: I'll pass. I been trying to sell mine in CL for $20 for 3 months and NO takers :banghead:

:lol: that actually made my night for some reason. You know how you say lol, but dont really laugh, i did. ha ha.

surely someone will take it off your hands. will it only fit burbs and tahoes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA