iPhone connectivity problems to my Chevrolet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stshack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Last month I have had intermittent problems with my iPhone connecting to my Chevrolet Bluetooth. Some days I have to completely disconnect my phone from the system then re-reconnect then everything works fine other days it automatically connects with no problems. Has anybody had this problem or found a way to make it work all the time?

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score

OP
OP
S

Stshack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Last month I have had intermittent problems with my iPhone connecting to my Chevrolet Bluetooth. Some days I have to completely disconnect my phone from the system then re-reconnect then everything works fine other days it automatically connects with no problems. Has anybody had this problem or found a way to make it work all the time?
This is getting worse - now not connecting every time and I must physically disconnect/forget the phone on the Chevrolet main screen - then reconnect the phone every time I drive the Tahoe - really annoying Chevy!!! -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
microfoxdev