Installed McGaughy's 2/3 and have issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add my truck to the list. Just installed a McGaughy 2/3 kit on my '07 Suburban today and I'm getting the traction control light flash, but no ABS pulsation. Happens with tighter, slow speed, left or right hand turns. Doesn't happen everytime, but probably 3/10 times. McGaughy kit is installed along with 22" CK375's that I installed last week. Didn't get the light until I dropped it today. Its nowhere near unbearable, but I'd like to find a solution. I was hoping to be among one of the lucky few that doesn't seem to have this problem after the drop, but it showed up the second I took it off the lift and pulled out of the bay...

Last edited:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Add my truck to the list. Just installed a McGaughy 2/3 kit on my '07 Suburban today and I'm getting the traction control light flash, but no ABS pulsation. Happens with tighter, slow speed, left or right hand turns. Doesn't happen everytime, but probably 3/10 times. McGaughy kit is installed along with 22" CK375's that I installed last week. Didn't get the light until I dropped it today. Its nowhere near unbearable, but I'd like to find a solution. I was hoping to be among one of the lucky few that doesn't seem to have this problem after the drop, but it showed up the second I took it off the lift and pulled out of the bay...

Like Tony said.... it happens more on the early models. 2007 is early.

They must have programmed the stabilitrack different early on

gmunee23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am having this same issue now, just installed the Belltech 2 inch struts in the front and the 3-4 springs in the rear. Installed the front first then pulled out of the shop to turn around and install the rear with no lights. Installed the rear springs and immediately the stabilitrak, traction control and ABS light comes on. Yukon is sitting perfectly level now. This one is also a 2007.
pu8e7ete.jpg
suzuvydu.jpg

Last edited:

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yours is a Denali correct? If so check your sensors to make sure they didn't get unpluged when lowering the rear axle.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
your sensors popped off. IN rear if you DO NOT remove the lines from frame and put springs in 2 things can happen. 1 the sensor plug pops out or 2 you broke the line in rear and thats why the lights popped up.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the belltech kit 2/3,4 and I am getting an annoying clank clank noise from the rear.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Use both isolators on springs?

Tighten down extender bracket?

Hit me up if that doesnt work got a few other things you can check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n