Installed Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was a real pocket rocket back in the day.

We used to pull alongside them and say, "You're number six tonight"! They'd say, "Say what"? We'd say, "You're the sixth 5.0 we've drilled, do you want the jump or a couple of car lengths?" LOL It was like shooting fish in a barrel. They are a blast to drive though, the toughest part is to plant those rear tires to keep them from spinning.

OP
OP
badandyturbo

badandyturbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in jupiter....there's only a handful of trucks/suvs i see regularly for T&T
id defnintely say do a friday if you want to run, be there early...passed few weeks have been crowded as hell. street tire cars only get a few runs in before they kick them out for DR/slicks @9pm> actually just looked at pbir facebook page, looks like theyre letting any tire run all night, opening wednesday for DR/slick only

I can come out this Friday....

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines getting dropped off next monday for dyno tune...had to go by today to make sure it would fit on their awd dyno :lol: that was the deciding factor of if they could get it done faster as opposed to having to tune it on the street. I was hoping theyd be able to get it this week but no luck. I may drop the spare and 3rd row seats and see if I can nudge it a little faster for this friday

Last edited:

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Speaking of fuel .... I ordered what i needed to install an actual flex fuel sensor, instead of the ecm calculating e-
Didn't send the female x female quick disconnect coupling for the fuel line, probably won't have it in by then

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be on pump gas this time around. Probably won't launch in 4WD until the tie rods are beefed up with sleeves or HD parts. Probably won't make much difference on a stock 6,300 pound truck neither!