Installed Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I got the truck tuned Friday at Horsepower Sales. I had them remove the DOD and secondary O2 sensor. To sum it up in one word, awesome! I am very happy with the results from my mild modifications. I promise I will get some more pictures of under the truck and a video of it running. It does not drone on the highway and is actually quite tame unless you get on the throttle.

Also to answer a previous question. The mid/y pipe is above the transmission support beam.

View attachment 187109 View attachment 187110 View attachment 187111 View attachment 187112

So... uh... where's the vid? And pics? I have the same muffler and have been considering these headers as the wife's Bday present to me.

NGAneer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only $196 today Matt! Prices on those things fluctuate like the stock market.
For real. The highest I've seen them on Amazon was $240. Just gotta convince the wife that making my 5000 lb truck a bit mo' faster is the right thing to do. Heck, it's my birthday for goodness sake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne