Im back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whats up guys. Been a while...But Im back. As some of you know, I did end up selling my Tahoe SS. Got offered a good amount of money locally for it so I let it go.

I just picked up an 02 White Z71...got some plans for it. In the process of cleaning it now...shes a dirty little girl, but a great platform for a new build. I won't be going as crazy as I did with the SS but a little lift, some 20x12 with 33's, tints, tune and exhaust will do her very nice.

Ill get some pics up in a few days. The weather is shit here in the north east.

Been lurking for a couple weeks now...god i missed you guys. Lots new faces to learn too.

Feels good to be back :Good or Bad:

-Jay

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going up this time huh? Interested to see what you come up since your last one turned out good......

OP
OP
JayXSP

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah did the low life thing but I've always wanted a white Z up a little. Something out the clean white just does it for me. The way I build is usually all or nothing. Gotta get the funds together to get the wheels/tires I want. But other than that it's just a matter of putting the right attention in the right places....like finding that just right size of an exhaust tip and the correct placement to make people go "huh...not sure why it looks different but ME LiKEY"

With that said I do miss my SS. Such a good truck. The new owner gives me quarterly updates so I guess that's cool.

Should have some pics of the new (to me) Z71 this weekend.

If y'all could start brainstorming ideas for a name for it, it would be great. No "yeti" or "snowflake". "vanilla Gorilla" is already coined by buddies truck so can't use that either :/

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Richie255