I was SHOCKED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BoutDrama

BoutDrama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Oregon. That McMinnville air museum is out my way. Nice rig. You never mentioned where you call home.

I was looking at getting some Arkon Lincoln wheels. Not sure what size, or if I want black or chrome. Black would seem to be better for year round use, as it's easier to see imperfections in chrome wheels. Thoughts?

OP
OP
BoutDrama

BoutDrama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the extra pic spam, didn't look like they were loading.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at getting some Arkon Lincoln wheels. Not sure what size, or if I want black or chrome. Black would seem to be better for year round use, as it's easier to see imperfections in chrome wheels. Thoughts?
Never heard of those wheels. I’m running some 22” replicas in satin black on my 02. They seem to hide the dirt somewhat since our roads here are constantly wet then dry and back and forth and I feel gloss would constantly look terrible. I’m not a fan of chrome but they do show all the dirt. E6E2D955-3987-4D4A-B2D9-F773D6EBEBE0.jpeg

Jason in DLH

Cheeseburger and Fries
Reaction score
Never heard of those wheels. I’m running some 22” replicas in satin black on my 02. They seem to hide the dirt somewhat since our roads here are constantly wet then dry and back and forth and I feel gloss would constantly look terrible. I’m not a fan of chrome but they do show all the dirt. View attachment 269888

Awesome ride man!