I want to smoke tires W/24'S

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys need to remember the amount of weight that is going over the rear axle on these things. It is much easier to do in a truck as the bed is so light over those back tires. It is even worse with the 4X4s, due to the fact, that even when you are in 2WD there is still a small amount of power going to the differential, so you are never really in 2WD.

I have to agree weight is a definite factor compared to a truck. MAkes a lot of sense.... nice to have that power like JK but then again tires are expensive. Either way I found this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JW2...TF-8&sa=N&tab=iv&star&feature=player_embedded

tires must have no traction cuz my 22" wont spin if its not wet or going around a corner.

Mr.Martin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what the hell... I remember when my tahoe was bone stock, wheels and all it would not do a burn out but if you search youtube there are a butt load of stock ones doing it lol.

DallasD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5.3 port and polished heads $500
Crane Cam $350
Pacesetter LT headers $300
CAI $250
BB Tune $350-$500

Will give you about 120hp+ should do the trick.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what the hell... I remember when my tahoe was bone stock, wheels and all it would not do a burn out but if you search youtube there are a butt load of stock ones doing it lol.

I've seen some kids that throw crap like tire shine on the tread and sit in a small puddle of tire shine just to get it going. Might be how these stockers are doing it.

DallasD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how is swapping a motor less work then slapping heads and a cam in. What kind of power does the 6.0 have stock???

DallasD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So 325 stock hp and with the mods I said it would put you at around 400-425. I like mine even though it is a little more money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia